Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5-2-11 Rocky's Kid

I asked Patti if she could tell if RK22 little one was a little girl or boy.... She is still sorting through the 300 plus photos... lol.  In the meantime this is Rocky's little Rocket... now I think its still to early to tell and blowing up this photo... my guess is Rocket's tummy shows where the umbilical cord was attached... Then again I haven't been on a winning roll lately.

I am heading to California this afternoon... no fear I will have my laptop and will be updating the blog... but I was asked if Ho'ailona had a little brother or sister.... I wanted to get them an answer as soon as I could.
In the meantime... everyone stay dry.  ~da blog lady~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we might wanna' wait a few weeks before betting any cats on sex. What is neat is the very helpful natural bleach, white spot on the belly. Thank you Rocky!

As for "Rocket", sorry I named Rocky's first born Rocket (M), next came little sister Roxy, and then little sister Lil. I quit naming them after that because in all fairness the are Kauai kids and they should be named by Kauai kids.

Have fun on the coast. DB