Monday, March 29, 2010

Profile - Kermit 4DG/4DH

Kermit is an adult male of unknown age, first seen on Oahu in 2003. He has red tags on his hind flippers, 4DG/4DH. His tags and markers and at present a transmitter on his shoulder hump, are the means of identification . His major markers are a small natural bleach left side posterior, and healed Cookie Cutter scars, one on his dorsal posterior slightly to the left side, a mid body ventral , left side , and a posterior ventral just above the hind flipper.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi, Just to let ya know, Kermits tags are 4DG/4DH. I got to keep saying them in my head, or, I will forget. I only remember cause we saw him getting them on March 1st, at white plains. And we see him just about EVERY DAY, which I feel so blessed with. Kermit, he just grows on you, he is a gentlemen, sweet and always provides entertainment. When we cant find him, I worry if he's ok. Hope to find him today...we'll see.

val said...

Thanks Barbara--I saw that4DJ and thought I screwed up with one of my id's. 4DJ/T21M is the OLD guy that recently molted here on MOlokai and has that natural bleach mark on the top of his head.

Donna said...

ALL fixed.... thanks Barb good catch! See this place just wouldn't survive without your input! xoxoxox