Thursday, March 18, 2010

3/18/2010 DB Dailies

She wasn't there on my 0600 check, but when I got back to Irma's at 0703 I found Irma waiting for me, 200 ft east of the Kealahou traffic light. I cordoned her off and rechecked here throughout the day. She has remained all day, and I'll be off to recheck her again shortly.
On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0734, I found Benny snoozin' , 70 ft right of 3BS. He has basically been there for the last 3 days now, moving down to cool off in the afternoons.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0930 I found Duke , high on the beach, 30 ft left of 1BS. At 1034 Kolohe would haul out and move up to join Duke. There was some play at that point and also later on when they moved down to cool off.

At 1056, Buster hauled out . He galumphed over to join Duke and Kolohe, who had moved down nearer the water line. There was play and climbing on with both the youngsters, but ultimately everybody settled down to snooze mode.

At 1332, Mikala hauled out 50 ft left of 1BS. The boys all noticed her, but only Duke moved off to follow her as she galumphed up and into the Morning Glory. Kolohe and Buster began wrestling about that time and at 1336 they entered the water, with Buster leading the way, and continued play in the shallows for a while. Ultimately I lost them in the rough water and did not see them again today.

Team Billand reported Kermit at Tracks at 1012, and found RI37 at Electric Beach at 1025. They also responded to a Shawn call about an animal at Nimitz Beach, and at 1049 confirmed R018.


Irma
Kolohe and Duke
Kolohe, Duke and Buster
Kolohe, Buster, Mikala and ? Buster or Duke

No comments: