Thursday, March 25, 2010

3/25/2010 DB Dailies

Irma was waiting for me at 0555, at Irma's for her 3rd consecutive day. I redid the rope and continued on. She has remained there all day. I picked up the rope at 1920. Irma was still there.
At 0700 I found Kolohe at the cliff, 30 ft left of 1BS, on Rabbit Island. He would move down to cool off at mid day, and remained there the rest of the day. When I got back to Makai Pier at 0840 I found that Duke was now up in the grass at the right end of the beach. He too moved down to cool off at mid day, and also remained there the rest of the day.

On my Spitting Cave check at 0724 I found Buster for the 2nd consecutive day, doing 10 minute dives.

Team Billand reported Benny at Nimitz Beach, fronting #1945 at 1130. They called again at 1136 to report Kermit at Kermit's Reef on the west side of the Nimitz jetty.
Duke
Buster
Irma
Benny
Kermit

No comments: