Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3/22/2010 DB Dailies

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0642 I found Benny, once again, tucked into the base of the cliff, 30 ft left of 1BS, with Sadie and RIP in the Morning Glory directly in front of him.
When I got back to Makai Pier at 0945 the three 1BS animals had moved down to cool off. Benny would enter the water at 1107, and I did not see him again today. RIP and Sadie remained close together all day, with no observed interaction.

On a pan at 0945 I found that Duke was partially visible up in the grass at the right end of the beach. He would later move down to cool off, and remained there the rest of the day .

On a pan at 1112 I found that Kolohe and M38 had hauled out together to the water front rocks at the middle of the Middle Cliff area. They snoozed all day.

Team Billand called at 0912 with the report of 2AW and RI37 together at "Guard Rail Beach" in Maili. The next call came at 1016 with the report of Kermit at "Kermit's Reef" on the west side of the Nimitz jetty.


Duke
2AW and RI37
Kermit looking cute

No comments: