Thursday, February 6, 2014

2-6-2014 DB's Dailies: Buster@SB, Kainoa@RI, Kaiwi@TBL, Pohaku@GR, M&M, RIP@White Plains

At 1027, while doing the umpteenth Blowhole check, I spied a critter at the Blowhole end of Sandy Beach. When I got down there at 1032 I found Buster (RV08). I cordoned him off, and he remained the day. Gayle called at 1727 to advise of Buster’s departure. Thank you Gayle for that and everything else today, and much mahalos to Melanie also for today’s tour of the SE quadrant.
 
At 1115 I found Kainoa (RN04) at the right edge of the Morning Glory fronting 1BS. He was the one and only RI resident today.
 
At 1327 I trudged to Toilet Bowl, Hanauma Bay, and was rewarded with the presence of Kaiwi (RK96). In case you’ve been wondering this is Day #41 with her fish hook.
 
At 0942 Team Billand reported Pohaku (RO28) at Guard Rails beach
 
At 1100 they called to report that LG Dennis reported the arrival of M&M (R020) to Tower#1, White Plains.
 
At 1458 the Billands advised that RIP (RR70) had arrived to join M&M at Tower #1, WP.
 

The mother of my cats returned today. The airport is my future. Please check da’ blog in the morning, for the Billands day.

Buster
 
 Kainoa at Rabbit Island 
 Kaiwi at toilet bowl 
 Kaiwi wish she would haul out where the team can get to her
 some people would call this a piercing 

No comments: