Monday, August 13, 2012

8-13-2012 DB's Dailies: Aukai,Ewa Girl&Duke@RI, Buster@SC&KK, Kaiwi@LL, Pohaku@Sec.Bch, M&M@GR


At 0650 I found Ewa Girl (RS00) once again at Left Middle Cliff. She would move down to cool off during the day, but remained at that location.

At 0706 I found Duke (RA12) snoozin' in the grass behind Seal Rock Inlet. He would later move down to cool off, and remained there all day.

At 0728 I found Buster (RV08) doing 4 to 10 minute dives at Spitting Cave, and patrolling back and forth. He was still there when I departed at 0830.

At 0921 I found Aukai (RL12) just moving up and into view at Rocky Right Beach, on Rabbit Island. She would remain there all day.

Posse member Gayle called at 0944 to report Kaiwi (RK96) at Lanai Lookout.

I found this Kaiwi footage on YouTube a couple of days ago. Enjoy. (See next post)

Posse member Linda called at 1012 to report Buster (RV08) bellowing at Irma's Grotto. When I arrived he was no longer there. I checked China Walls, Fingers, and Spitting Cave, but could not find the boy.
Team Billand checked in at 1533 to advise that volunteers were with Pohaku (RO28) at Secret Beach, once again today.

Also at 1533 they advised that M&M (R020) was alone at Guard Rails Beach.

Karen Turner sent photos for R912& Pup from yesterday.

 Ewa Girl  
 Kaiwi (a year and a day) 
 R912 and Pup after shake and bake
 Little munchin is putting on some weight
 Who is that behind those foster grants?  Hi Barb! and look RO28 in the background
 Thank you to the visitor who took this with their phone.
 Last but not least M&M

No comments: