Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/16/2010 DB Dailies

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0706 I found Buster and Sadie up in the grass at 3BS on Rabbit Island. They would later move down and spent the day at that location, with only occasional nuisance nuzzling interaction. Naturally, Buster was being the nuisance. Buster's D#4 molt is 10%. 

On a pan at 0900 I found a newly arrived Duke at 1BS. He would remain there the rest of the day.

A Makapuu lifeguard called at 0930 to report an animal just hauling out to the right side of the beach. When I arrived at 0938 I found Irma. She has remained the rest of the day. Irma had departed when I arrived at 1820. I picked up the stuff and called it a day at 1830.

Back at Makai Pier, at 1151, I found Sam just hauling out to the left end of the beach on RI. He would remain there the rest of the day.

Team Billand found RO28 at Maili Pt at 0940.  They reported Kermit at Tracks at 1027.  At 1540 Barbara checked in to report Rocky at Ewa Beach.

Sadie and Buster
Sam the man
Irma
RO28
 Sweet - look all healed

No comments: