Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/16/2010 A Blog Milestone

Aloha good People;
Just need to make a note this post is number 2003.... yes that is two thousand and three blog posts... why is this important?  Well selfishly I just can't believe I have kept this going this long.... and mostly how PROUD I am to have this place to share with all my monk seal buddies and monk seal fans.  Some of us have never met but its' clear we all share a common purpose.  Thank you all for making this place possible... DB and Marilyn love you both... Barbara and Robert, I am forever grateful... Team Kenyon, I know someday I will get to meet up with you.... ALL THE HMSRTO volunteers there aren't words to express my gratitude....  Of course to NOAA/NMFS all of you for trusting us with this very important task.

So I will share with you this image I put together for an AD that will be in "Green" magazine... the AD space was donated to HMSRTO from volunteer Joy Silver  ( thank you!)  I hope to use this image in the future to raise awareness.... I am reworking the image to enlarge for a poster size print.... Of course the faces appeared here on the blog!  All the best to you all ~da blog lady~

No comments: