Thursday, December 30, 2010

12/30/2010 Abandon Beach Dogs a note from Barb

There are two of the abandoned dogs.....cant anyone help to adopt them??? We been watching them roam plains since Sept. We feel so bad for them, looking for food and water. It sure would be heaven if a good soul would take them and love them....they can be such good little babies. The larger dog is shy, seems abused! But he is handsome...a brindle.

I hope if we put them on the BLOG, we could get some help from ANYBODY?????????????
B



1 comment:

Dana Jones said...

I met these 3 dogs today. 2 very personally. They followed me to my car when I was leaving. I felt like the piped piper. I had to chase them back to what they perceived has "home base". Jim Brown and I both felt the love these two sweeties could give to a good family. They are truly deserving of a good home and lots of love. They can give it back, for SURE.