Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/4/2010 DB Dailes

When I pulled into the Makapuu Overview at 0702 and peered down onto the beach I found a suspicious lookin' rock at the base of the hill leading down to the beach at Makapuu. When I got down onto the beach I found Irma in all her radiant N3ness. I hadn't seen her since our all too brief encounter at Hanauma Bay in the wee hours of 12-2-10. I got her cordoned of and she has remained at Makapuu all day. Irma departed at 1826. I picked up the stuff and called it a day at 1830.

When I got to Makai Pier at 0735 I found Buster up in the grass behind Seal Rock Inlet at the right end of the beach on Rabbit Island. On a pan at 1253 I realized that I'd missed
Kolohe , also up in the grass, 70 ft right of 3BS. I'm sure he'd been there all along, but I just didn't see him until the lighting improved. On a pan at 0828 I found Duke , just hauling out to the left end of the beach. When I got back to Makai Pier after an Irma check, at 1017 I found that Mojo was back home for a visit. He had joined Buster and Kolohe. The gang of 3 were all together, 80 ft right of 3BS, near the water line. The RI cast would remain there all day.

Team Billand reported Benny, once again fronting #1707 at White Plains.  At 1040 they found a 60% molted 2AW at Tracks.

Buster, Mojo and Kolohe
Duke
Miss Irma N3
Nice to see people respecting the SPZ
Oh Benny you have looked better...
2AW molting and looking better than Benny

No comments: