Thursday, December 9, 2010

12/9/2010 DB Dailies

It was extremely difficult viewing conditions at Makai Pier today. The weather dudes called the winds at 15-25 around the island, but with the Makapuu Notch Effect, at the end of thast pier it was 30-40 +, with lots of emphasis on the + !

On my first Rabbit Island look at 0722 I found Duke and Kolohe together at Rocky Right Beach at the far right end. They would remain there all day.

When I got back to the pier at 0940 I found that Buster and RIP were now, 50 and 60 ft right of 3BS. They
 maintained that separation and remained there all day, with no observed interaction between any of the cast members.

On my 0808 Spitting Cave check I found Irma doing 8 minute dives. Is she working her way toward the west ????????? Only Irma Knows !

Team Billand reported RO28 at Manapai Beach, Maili Pt, at 0900. At 1116 they found Kermit at Kermit's Reef, on the west side of the Nimitz jetty.
A late afternoon email from Colleen reported no Rocky at Diamond Head today. Ahhh finally Rocky get home to momma colleen... its been a long time since she been home to diamond head.

Kolohe and Duke
RIP and Buster
RO28
Kermit

No comments: