Monday, July 6, 2009

DB Post Monday 7/6/2009

The #1 priority today was the Irma Quest. I checked Rabbit Island to Diamond Head, no luck finding Irma, though I did find Rocky cruisin' at her usual spot below the 2nd Lookout at Diamond Head. Team Billand covered everything from Ewa Beach to Yokes, and also found nobody.

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0640 I found M&M and pup at 3BS. I would observe 2 swims and 2 feeds.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 1115, I found that Sadie had joined the cast on the left end flats of Rabbit Island.

At 1320 Duke would haul out just right of 2BS, and all were still there when I called it a day at 1600.

In case any of you have been worrying and wondering about whatever happened to Kermit. I have excellent news. Yesterday I found a FLICKR shot that I believed to be Kermit. Tracy called at 1235 to report that she had just gotten off the phone with Mimi on Kauai, and Mimi confirmed that Kermit as been in the Poipu area since 6-29-09. Fellow west Oahu guy R018 is also on Kauai according to

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hey, Kermit! How come ya didnt let us guys on Oahu know you left? What ta heck are you on Kauai for? Had a spat with Irma? Or are you still pissed ya got dehooked? Well, hope you come home soon. Ya look marvelous, must be those EASY chicks over there, huh? Come back already, miss you alot. Tell the rest of the gang, come home too. The sun don't shine if ya aint here!!