Friday, July 10, 2009

DB Post Friday 7/10/2009

It was D#5 in the Irma Quest, and once again she has not been seen. I checked the SE quadrant and Ewa Beach to Nimitz Jetty, and the Billands covered White Plains to Campbell Industrial Park, plus an above and beyond check of Iroquois Point, by nothing was found. I have no clue what this girl is up to, which is the usual state of affairs.

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0700 I found M&M and pup (D#15) at their usual spot at 3BS. They remained there all day. Due to the Irma Quest, my Rabbit Island time was severely limited, however I did see a feed at 1315. Sadie and Duke were the other two Rabbit Island residents today.

Tracy called at 1410 with the report of an animal at Black Point . Posse member, Rachel put up signs and confirmed the Rocky ID.

The real high point of the day came with my meeting posse member , Gwen Young when I got back to Makai Pier at 1315. She advised that she'd seen an animal at Laie yesterday afternoon, and was kind enough to send her photos. I'm very happy to report that KC is back !!!!! She is skin and bones, and obviously in post weaning condition. Those of you who worked KC and Kolohe's site last year, will remember her. She was due this year around the last week of May to first week of June, but simply dropped off the radar at the appropriate time. Well.............. she's back !!! We may never know where she went . Thank You KC for making this year just a tad easier on all of us !!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe we need to put Irma on a milk carton?? Thinking good thoughts that she'll show up soon...

Anonymous said...

Glad KC is back home!