Tuesday, July 28, 2009

KP2 Update

Aloha Good People... I hope Val doesn't mind my sharing this ... but this is really HOPEFUL news ... lets hope there is more to follow.

HI all,
Diane just called and told me about her shift at the wharf today--Kp2 was fast asleep on the swim area platform with about 20 boys scouts all around him--they were very respectful and so delighted that they got up close and personal with our KP2. Here is the interesting part~~~~~~~~~~~~Kp2 was swimming with a FRIEND------------A SEAL FRIEND. Seems that another seal has crossed KP2's path. SO maybe there is hope that he will swim away with his new friend!!! God forbid that the other seal stays with him at the wharf............ Diane was unable to identify the other seal. I have seal duty tomorrow from 11-2 so I will keep my eyes peeled. Oh, let's hope that he wanders off with his new friend.
flippers crossed! :) val

1 comment:

Barbara said...

That is the best news!!! Yipppppeeeee!!!!!!!! Everybody needs a friend!!!!!!!