Saturday, July 25, 2009

DB Post Saturday 7/25/2009

The Rabbit Island cast was M&M and Pup at Middle Cliff, and Duke and Kolohe at 3BS. I would observed Mom and the kid do 1 swim and 2 feeds. Kolohe began the day up in the grass above Duke , who was down on the beach. Once Kolohe moved down, they would both spend most of the day near the water line fronting the 3BS.

At 1339 an U/M, with red tags, hauled out to join Kolohe. It was at that time that I realized that I realized that Duke and slipped away while I wasn't looking. The U/M is exasperating because I just couldn't get a decent look at him. It may well be one of the family , but I just can't get a good look.

From 1045 until 1234 there were two bad guys on RI. DOCARE ultimately got them at Kaupo Beach Park, but both drew barks from M&M when they passed by. They also stopped to check Kolohe and Duke, but the animals appeared to be unaware of their presence.

Team Billand reported , zero in the morning, but on the afternoon check of Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park they found Ewa Girl.

No comments: