Sunday, April 5, 2009

DB Post Sunday 3/5/2009

It was yet another slow day at Rabbit Island. Buster was there by himself when the day began, however, RB08 hauled out to join him at 1000. Buster barely acknowledged her presence. Buster would depart at 1211, but RB08 was still there when the game was called on account of rain at 1600.

I had gotten a call around 1700 yesterday from Tracy about an animal having been reported at Diamond Head yesterday, around noonish . I thought at the time that there was an excellent chance that it would be Irma since she was MIA in the SE quadrant. Tracy sent me a link today, confirming that the animal was , in fact, Irma. I have no word about today.

I also recieved word late yesterday that Ka'ena and RI37 were the cast at Ka'ena Point yesterday.
Buster & RB08
Irma
Irma

No comments: