Monday, July 3, 2017

7/3/2017 Monk Seal Dailies: Benny @20 & 30 min mark, RL42@Makua Cliffs, Lei Ola@Makaha, RN14@Kahe, Buster @Sandy's, Rocky& PO3

This is not the same, but I will do my best to pass on the information sent to me from the seal sightings of the day.  There will never be the same humor, sarcasm, history, knowledge of seal, ability to identify and betting on the cats again.  I can not replace the Dailies as they once were, but I am determined to keep DB's spirit alive through reporting the day's sightings.  I ask any of you who knew him, or learned from him to continue that tradition with me.

Team Billand of course was out and about early today.... 
At 6:21 AM Benny at 30 min beach and at 6:55 AM he was at 20 min beach.  
RL42 at Makua Cliffs 8:04 AM
Lei Ola at Makaha @ 9:30 am
She was doing 5 minute dives by herself and at one point looked like she was playing with her fish breakfast.
RN14 at Kahe 11:20 AM
at his usual spot snoozing
Ka'ale snuggle in the rocks 11:20 AM
Gayle sent in photo of Buster at Sandy's, Thank you to HPD for keeping him safe from this kid mob.
Marilyn forwarded a photo of PO3 nursing at San Souci. 

No comments: