Sunday, July 2, 2017

7/2/2017 DB's Dailies: Right Spot@Kaupo Beach Park, Aka,Kawena,Kea&RG32@Rabbit Island, Ka'ale@Maili, Kaiwi@Kokee Flats, RN14@Kahe Pt, RIP@30MIN, RL42@20MIN,

I set up at Makai Pier at 0830 and before looking at Rabbit Island I peered off to my right toward the beach at “cockroach cove” and lo and behold there was Right Spot (R016) once again. This side even a bit more west of all the folks already on the beach. I called the Hmma Hotline but was advised that they had already gotten the word. I did see volunteers during the day.

 The first find at Rabbit Island at 0835 was once again Aka out on the left flats rock flats as has been his case of late.

 It would be 1111 before I happened to pan to see 3 animals just hauling out and moving up from Seal Rock Inlet. It was quick to confirm the cast which were little green girl, Kawena (RH36) along with larger , RFF natural beach, Kea (RN46), and quickly behind was small male RG32). All would interact, but ultimately at 1123 Kea and RG32 remained, but Kawena spent the rest of the day.

Marilyn was out and around the SE quadrant this morning, and happened at her last check to find Kaiwi (RK96) at Kokee Flats. She has been in Kaimana lately so it was nice to see her back in the neighborhood. Actually, just yesterday I had seen an Instagram for high elevation of a Kaiwi shot I think just yesteday.

 Team Billand checked in at 0612 with the report of Ka’ale (RH32) at Maili.

 At 1001 the Billands reported RN14 at Kahe Pt.

 Their last find at 1304 Barbara found RIP (RR70) at the 30MIN mark on the west side KP trail. RIP would depart at 1309, however returned again at 1320.

 At 1346 she also found RL42 at the 20MIN mark.

 I started the day this morning looking for Instagram shots, but have noticed that my Instagram pal Darcy has added shots. I wrote to her to comment on her talent. She sent a few more along, Thank you Darcy Fiero !

 Kawena, Kea and RG32 
 Right Spot
Kaiwi
 Oh miss Kaiwi you looking mighty large marge
Ka'ale
 RN14
Rip
 RL42
Kaiwi @ Kaimana from Saturday
 Awwww... PO3 and Momma Rocky 
 Hey little one get back here!

No comments: