Thursday, August 25, 2016

8/25/2016..DB's..Dailies:..Unk j/M@Rabbit Island, Kekoa@Maili Pt, RL42@Makua Cliffs, RI&RW02

Unfortunately, my routine Monk Seal day started in the hallway of the Kaneohe Courthouse, from 0800 until 1200, as a witness in 3 different Rabbit Island cases. Sadly, all three of the cases were dismissed, even though I was there...my incident report, signed by the citing DOCARE Officer was there, and many photos of the incidents were there. What was NOT there was the DOCARE Officer. So, in spite of all that proof, everybody walked away clean ! There is definitely something very wrong with our “judicial system?????” folks !!

 When I finally got to Makai Pier at 1259 there was nobody home on Rabbit Island, however at 1304 a probable juvenile male hauled out right of 3BS. I was not able to ID, but I have a short list of possibles. Maybe tomorrow ?

 I heard nothing else from the SE quadrant until I got word in the afternoon that Kawena (RH36) had been at AD today.

 The Billands checked in at 0908 with the report of Kekoa (RK72) at Maili Point. That was a biggy for me because the boy has been in my life at Rabbit Island for sometime now but has been MIA out here since 8-20 -16. Now I know why. The boy is back on the west side and lookin’ really green. According to my records , molting is in his immediate future.

 At 1016 the Billands reported RL42 at Makua Cliffs.

 Also at 1016 I received a text from a reliable source advising that PO5 had been tagged today and is now officially RH48/49.

 1016 also brought word from the Billands that they had found RIP (RR70) at the 20Min mark on the Waianae side KP trail. He would be joined (per the Billands) by RW02 at 1302.

 Despite what you may have been seen on another site, it was Nihoa (R912) at Maili Guard Rails today. ID photos by Team Billand confirmed that fact.

 Colleen advised that Kaiwi (RK96) had been at Outrigger Canoe Club all day. Colleen once again signed her in a guest. Per Colleen , Kaiwi would depart at 1626.

DOCARE..incident..from..1/11/2016
 makes..you..wonder..about..enforcement???
 U/M 
 well..hello..there
 Kaiwi 
Nihoa@guardrails.
 RW02@HiddenBeach
Kekoa@Maili,,Point
 Rip@20minBeach
 RL42@MakuaCliffs

No comments: