Friday, October 19, 2012

10-19-2012 DB's Dailies: Kolohe,Duke&Nani@RI, Irma@MB, Buster@SB, M&M@WP


On my 4th look at Makapuu Beach, at 0825, I found Irma (R010) just hauling out. I cordoned her off and she has remained the rest of the day. Irma departed at 1843.

At 0905 I found Kolohe (RW22), 40 ft left of 1BS on Rabbit Island. At 0913 Duke (RA12) came into view from behind the sand dune behind Kolohe. 

Both would move down and do a swim/play session. somthing a little funky going on with the blog.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 1213 Kolohe and Duke were back on the beach at their starting point, and were now in the company of Nani (RK60). All 3 would remain there the rest of the day. Nani's D#8 molt is 80%.

At 1027 posse member Robert called to report an animal just hauling out to the east end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 1038, I found Buster (RV08). I cordoned him off and he remained the rest of the day. Buster departed at 1650.

Team Billand reported M&M (R020) fronting #1708, White Plains.

Zeeny's photos arrived today, from her Mokuleia to Ka'ena Point trek in Yesterday's News. She found R912, 700 meters KP side of the Mokuleia parking lot, and then continued the trek to Ka'ena Point. Near the "runway" at KP she found RL42 in the company of Ka'ena (RO40). I'm stoked to see that the little girl has met her KP Kousins so quickly. It should help her growth a lot.  At the point she found Noa (R6FI) and Kerby (RW08) together in a tide pool.

 Another beautiful Rabbit Island shot and our leading lady Irma 
 Buster V08
 MM @ White Plains
 I know Team Billand uses a telephoto lens... but I swear this girl loves having her picture taken.... she is ready for her close up 
 well, wait a sec just have to get a little more comfortable
 MAKEUP!
 Hold it hold it
 there she is!

No comments: