Friday, October 19, 2012

10-18-2012 Sisters La'akea and RL54

Okay everyone enjoy this snippet from Diane.... while watching the old Irving Berlin song ran through my brain.... sorry I am dating myself, but's it's kind of cute.
Sisters, sisters   There were never such devoted sisters,  Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,   I'm there to keep my eye on her   Caring, sharing  Every little thing that we are wearing  When a certain gentleman arrived from rome  She wore the dress, and I stayed home   All kinds of weather, we stick together   The same in the rain and sun   Two different faces, but in tight places   We think and we act as one   Those who've seen us   Know that not a thing could come between us   Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can   Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister   And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man

1 comment:

barbara said...

There is nothing on earth more sweet, more innocent, than two pups snoozing in peace. This is a treasure of a find...again. I so enjoy pups...I think I would use all my chip just on these two..thanks for sharing the moment.