Sunday, October 14, 2012

10-13-2012 DB's Dailies: and more


No Irma !!!! After 42 consecutive days of beginning each day with Irma, somewhere, she was a no show in my life today. Thank You Irma !! Tomorrow ????? (OIK) <----  this is too funny... we have OMG, LOL, and now OIK only Irma knows... and DB, you're going to miss the ole' girl.

Despite many a mile on the Quest, it would be 1036 before I found my first critter, or more specifically, my first 2 critters. At 1036 I found Kaiwi (RK96) and Kolohe (RW22) together fronting 3BS, on Rabbit Island.

On a pan at 1059 I found Nani (RK60) just hauling out fronting 1BS, on RI. Her D#2 molt is 10%. All RI cast would remain the rest of the day.

Lifeguard posse member Billy, called at 1114 to advise that an animal was hauling out to the east end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 1124 I found Buster (RV08) on the beach. I cordoned him off, and he has remained the rest of the day. I picked up the rope at dark. Buster remains.

Team Billand reported M&M (R020) fronting #1708, White Plains at 0731.

At 0835 they reported that Benny (RE74) had joined her. According to Barbara he would depart and immediately return twice, but on the 3rd departure he actually departed at 1406.

At 1136 the Billands reported Pohaku (RO28) at Paradise Cove.

Dana called from Turtle Bay at 1137 to advise that R5AY& Pup were still together, on D#49. (I had a cat on weaning yesterday????)

Marilyn & KP crew did the Ka'ena Point trek today and reported a 5% molted Noa (R6FI), Kerby (RW08), and an U/U at the point. On the Mokuleia side of KP they found Ka'ena (RO40), a 100% molted BG (R303), and a 100% molted R912.

Despite lots of looking from the Mokuleia pup site to KP, and back again, they did not see RL42 today.


 BG - Benny's Girl, hmmmm wonder when they last saw each other 
 R912 @ Ka'ena Point
 Scar tissue on R912's head
 Mr. Rip poking his head up
 Rip, Noa and Kerby
 Noa and Kerby
 Noa and Kerby... the Ka'ena point gang
 Kerby
 Noa
 and the gang would not be complete without Ka'ena

No comments: