Monday, October 1, 2012

10-1-2012 DB's Dailies: Kolohe&Aukai@RI, Irma@MB&SB, Kermit, M&M@WP, RL42@Mokuleia, U/U@3Tables, R5AY&P,La'akea


I found Irma (R010) at the far right end of Makapuu Beach at 0555. I humped the stuff down there, and was nearly finished with the cordon when she departed, at 0625. Tanx Eh, Irma !

At 0753, from the Makapuu Overview, I found Aukai (0900) at Rocky Right Beach, Rabbit Island. She was only visible from the overview.

ASt 0915 I found Kolohe (RW22) at Seal Rock Inlet, RI. He would remain the rest of the day.
Posse member Robert called at 1146 with the report of an animal at Kaiwi Kove, Sandy Beach. 
When I arrived I found Irma (R010). I cordoned her off, and she has remained the rest of the day. I picked up the rope at dark. Irma remains.

Team Billand checked in at 0739 with the report of M&M (R020) and Kermit (R012) together fronting #1708/Tower#2, at White Plains.

Dera called at 1030 with her first lay public report of RL42, at the small cove near the Ka'ena Point parking lot, Mokuleia.

Dera called again at 1133 with the report of an U/U w/ red tags, at 3 Tables, North Shore. Awaiting further word. (my dollar is on RI37 but ???????)

Dera called at 1521 to advise that Eileen had called to report Kekoa (RK72) at the Reef Runway today. She also advised that Kekoa and momma Ewa Girl (RS00) were there together on Thursday.

Karen Rohter did Turtle Bay duty today, and sent Mom&Pup , and La'akea updates.


 Irma has left the shoreline 
 La'akea little miss greeny. Hi Karen, so good to have you back on the beach again
 MM and Kermit at White Plains
 Kermit for shame!
 I love this photo.... MM's pose remind me of the Elephant Seals in California.  It's a great shot beach looks isolated one surfer - one seal !
 splish splash I was taking a bath
 Kermit
 Everyone is resting

No comments: