Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10-9-2012 DB's Dailies: Duke,Kolohe@UF@RI, Benny@IR, Irma&Benny@SB,M&M@WP. RI37@Vland, Ewa Girl@WSK, RK36@Mokes, Right Spot@TB, R5AY&P@TB, Irma@MB


Irma (R010) was waiting for me at 0550, at Sandy Beach. I redid the rope and continue my route.

At 0651 I found Benny (RE74) at the Irma's. I put up a cordon, but he departed shortly after I finished. I hurriedly broke down the area, and rushed back to Sandy Beach because there was Zero doubt as to where the boy was heading.

Sure enough, I was standing there waiting for him at Irma's Sandy Beach location when he arrived at 0725. There was minimal interaction on arrival and Benny quickly settled down to snooze mode. He would make new ovatures toward Irma at 1040 and she literally ran him into the water with a definite "NO" ! Benny would depart at 1049. Shortly thereafter, at 1054 Irma also departed. I saw neither of them again today. despite many a recheck of the SE quadrant. Thank you June for the help, the excellent shots, and da' Spam Musubi !!!

I wanted, with all my little , bald heart to believe that Irma had moved on, but alas, on an 1815 recheck of the SE quadrant I found Irma at the extreme right end of Makapuu Beach. It was already dark, and there was nobody around so I did nothing , but sob. My day will begin dark and early with a nice long walk !

At 1140 on an abbreviated Rabbit Island schedule I found Kolohe (RW22) and Duke (RA12) at the Rocky Right Beach, water front rocks.

At 1232 a small, U/F hauled out to Seal Rock Inlet. I'm stuck with an U/F because I just couldn't get enough information. It was not Aukai, and I think I ruled out Kaiwi, so I'm left with a possible molted Nani, but I cannot state that as fact at all. Maybe tomorrow ????

At 0815 Team Billand would report M&M (R020) at Tower#2 , White Plains.

At 0857 Dana called with the report of an animal at V land, on the North Shore. Karen Turner would confirm the RI37 ID at 0933. Thank you to Karen and Bill for th confirming photos.

Team Billand responded to a Dera call at 1246 reporting an animal at Wind Sock. Upon arrival th animal was gone, however a witness described Ewa Girl (RS00) and also advised that she had observed a guy throwing and kicking stuff at her,and that Ewa Girl was posturing at the guy. Both EG and the bad guy were gone when the Biilands arrived.
At 1518 Dera called with word of an animal at the Mokes. Transmitter data and a confirming photo , showed that it was RK36, who had last been seen with KC at MCBH.

Also at 1518 Dera advised of a reported animal at Ola's, Turtle Bay Hotel. The always awesome DIGA was on it and confirmed the Right Spot (R016) ID at 1604.

Diga also spent a shift with R5AY&Pup at "the elbow", Turtle Bay.

Kimo sent photos of RL42 at Mokuleia.

  While Irma is resting Benny hauls out for a visit
 Irma not in the mood for company
 But Benny persist just wanting to be close to Irma
 She's not having it
 She lets him know she is not interested in his bad boy behavior
 bah bye!
 Thank you Diga... great mom and pup shot . getting close to weaning
 right spot
 Right Spots adoring fans
 RI37 
 M&M @ white plains 
 Are we having fun yet?
 so sweet
 RL42  How cut is this little porky

No comments: