Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Comments

Aloha Blog Buddies...
I guess people been having problems leaving comments... not sure what is going on... but what I DO know is on occasion "googles blogspot" changes things right in the middle of doing something... no warning, no announcement... just boing, its different.  One night while uploading photos.... I may have done three, when I went to do the fourth I had a completely different editing screen.... I tried everything couldn't get it to change. Finally I went into the settings and put it back to a really old editor.  (Okay so this is a bunch of mumbo jumbo)  bottom line...  the blog sometimes acts up, then it behaves. 

Don't give up just keep those comments coming.... makes it a little more interesting to have a conversation.
~da blog lady~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing....
Aloha, Lesley

Donna said...

roger that ghost bunny