Saturday, February 12, 2011

2-12-11 DB Dailies

On my 2nd pass through the SE quadrant, from the Makapuu Overview , I found what would prove to be Mojo and Kolohe close together on the water front rocks of Rocky Right Beach at the right end of RI. There was no observed interaction and they would remain all day.

When I got down to Makai Pier at 0915 I found that Duke was also at RI, snoozin' away the day just down the beach from the other two at Seal Rock Inlet. He too would remain all day.

I'll spare you my RI shots for today. It would only be more "yellow arrow" shots.

At 1318 lifeguard posse member Billy, called to report and animal just hauling out to the east end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 1323 I found, and cordoned off Right Spot.

Team Billand called to report Kermit at Kermit's Reef at 0749, and also advised that R018 was foraging just off shore of that location. They reported that R018 had joined Kermit at 0759.

Marilyn did the Ka'ena Point trek today and found CeeCee at 1045, RO28 at 1152, though RO28 had probably been there all along, Marilyn just happened to notice her as she was preparing to leave, so she changed her plan. RO28 had last been seen at KP on 11-6-10, (by Marilyn). Since then she has been a purely Maili Pt girl.

Right Spot @  Sandy's Beach 
 CeeCee @ Ka'ena Point
 RO28 and car parts
 Guess who? 

No comments: