Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2-14-11 DB Dailies

Happy Valentine's Day gang ! I hope everybody is busily ODing on See's !!! (as I plan to do a bit later).

The Rabbit Island cast was RIP, Duke and Sadie. I intently watched RIP all day, waiting for those opportunities to see the left side of his face. I'm happy to say that at no time did I see the object that I saw yesterday. At distance, and with the crappy visibility again today, I can't rule out that I missed something, but every time I saw his left face yesterday I saw a hook at the left corner of his mouth. Today every time I saw his left side, I saw nothing. There may yet be a mission for tomorrow.

Team Billand called at 0947 to report Kermit at Kermit's Reef on the west side of the Nimitz jetty. At 1519 the reported that his new pal , R018 hauled out to join him.


RIP, Duke and Sadie
 RIP (rabbit island pup no more)
RIP and Duke

No comments: