Sunday, February 6, 2011

2-6-11 DB Dailies on a Rainy Super Bowl Sunday

When I saw Right Spot foraging at Blowhole yesterday, I thought it entirely likely that she would be in my life today. Sure enough at 0630 I found Right Spot waiting for me at the east end of Sandy Beach. I cordoned her off, and she has remained all day. It was a junk day, and with the Super Bowl, she almost had the place all to herself today. I picked up the rope at 1900. Right Spot remained.

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0752 I found Duke just hauling out 50 ft left of 1BS . He would remain there all day.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0857 I found Mojo and Sadie together on the water front rocks at Rocky Right Beach on RI. They would remain there all day.

Team Billand reported Kermit on Kermit's Reef, and Rocky nearby on the sand, on the west side of the Nimitz Jetty, at 0934.

At 1341 they found the newest White Plains dude, R018 for his 3rd consecutive day , fronting #1708.

Right Spot @ Sandy's Beach

No comments: