Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2-9-11 DB Dailies

My first pass through the SE Quadrant was a bust, but when I got back to Makai Pier at 1007 I found Duke snoozin' on the water front rocks, 80 ft right of 3BS on Rabbit Island. 

At 1040 posse member Jen Christian called to say that Right Spot was at Blowhole. I'd done two earlier checks and had not seen her. When I arrived at 1052, I confirmed the Right Spot ID. She was doing 8 minute dives. Thank you Jen !

Back at Makai Pier at 1140 I found Kolohe just hauling out over the water front rocks at Left Middle Cliff. He would remain there the rest of the day.

Team Billand reported Kermit at Kermit's Reef on the west side of the Nimitz jetty at 0820. When they went back for a check at 1604 they found R018 there with Kermit.

Dera called at 0820 to advise of an animal at Diamond Head. Dera called again at 0908 to say that a caller had verified the "N3" (Irma). Colleen called at 0947 to confirm the Irma ID, and advise that she had been cordoned off. Thank you, Colleen ! You are worth many times Pono's weight in Manapua !!

Kolohe 
 Irma @ Diamond Head -
 An absolutely AWESOME AMAZING pic of Right Spot
 Right Spot @ blow hole
 Kermit and R018 @ Nimitz
 Kermit sitting tall

No comments: