Friday, February 25, 2011

2-25-2011 DB Dailies

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island I found Duke and Kolohe together, on the water front rocks , 70 ft right of Seal Rock Inlet. Kolohe did some minimal nuzzling, but mostly it was snoozin' time.

At 1056, on a pan I found an animal just hauling out to the water front rocks , 70 ft right of 3BS. It would take until 1403 to finally get the Mojo ID, when the perfect afternoon lighting allowed me to see his natural bleach on the top left side of his head.

Team Billand found Makaiwi just on the Ewa Beach side of the east end perimeter fence at White Plains. She departed at 1755.  They found Benny at 1255, snoozin' at Kermit's Reef, on the west side of the Nimitz jetty. 

In the Yesterday's New file, I got photos from Diane Gabriel today, taken at yesterday's Sam ceremony. Thank You Diane.
  

 A very special moment for Sam

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Even if we couldnt attend the ceremony, Rob and I was with SAM in our hearts, in our souls. God bless you Sam, you will always be remembered, you will be missed. ANd thanks Diane for the photos, it was nicely done.
So long Sweet Sam, now you are FREE!!!!!!!!