Monday, June 28, 2010

6/28/2010 DB Dailies

At 0620 I found Ewa Girl & pup (D#34) on the first of their 3 observed swims. I would also see 4 feeds. The pup's coat is definitely changing. The belly has lightened up alot, but I'm still unable to confirm a sex.

Also at 0620, I found Sadie up in the Morning Glory, 40 ft left of 1BS. She would move down to cool off mid morning, and entered the water at 1044. I did not see her again today. Her D#9 molt is 95%.

Duke would join the cast at 1236. The rising tide moved him up and into view from behind the water front rocks at the right end of the beach. He would remain there the rest of the day.

On my 0745 check of the Kokee Flats (KK), I found Irma at "Irma's Grotto" at the very end of the flats.

Team Billand reported Makaiwi (4DF) at the Nimitz Cottages (#1704). They said she had a run in with a dog, but held her own. The owner removed the dog from the area as quickly as possible.

During a telephone conversation with Tracy at 1345, she mentioned that Rocky & RIP had been in Ewa Beach this morning, but had departed around 0700, heading east. I'd known nothing about any of this. The first thing that hit my head, was.....Iroquois Point ??. Tracy mentioned that she had just told Team Billand the same thing moments earlier. I was not in the least surprised when the phone rang at 1400. It was Barbara, advising that they were with Rocky & RIP at Iroquois Point.
Ewa Girl and Pup

No comments: