Thursday, June 17, 2010

6/17/2010 DB Dailies

At 0612, I found Irma waiting for me at the cove at the back entrance to Sandy Beach. I cordoned her off, and with help of posse member Leslie did hourly checks of our chubby friend. Just as though I had a clue what I was doing , I pulled in for my check at 1452, and Irma was just departing. Only Irma knows what the plan is, but she was headed east ????? I checked and rechecked everything from Sandy Beach to AD's, but found nothing. It is my hope that the girl will head to Rabbit Island. HOPE is the operative word there. ONLY Irma knows.

At 0659 I found Ewa Girl and pup in the midst of a 3 hr first swim . The first of 2 that I observed. I also saw 2 feeds. All activity was at the left end of the island. They went no further that 1BS, in my presence.

Also at 0659 I found Sadie up in the Morning Glory, 40 ft left of 1BS. When I got back to the pier at 0904 she had moved down near the water line. At 0921 she entered the water. At 1415 on my last trip to Makai Pier I found Sadie and Buster just hauling out at the right end of the beach. They moved up and were still there when I called it a day.

Team Billand's only find of the day was Rocky on the beach, on the west side of the Nimitz jetty. Despite lots of miles there did not find 4DF as of this writing.
Ewa Girl and pup
Sadie
Irma
Rocky

No comments: