Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy New Year to all MonkSealMania bloggers!! Wishing all of you a healthy and happy 2010. To all the volunteers out there a big huge Mahalo for all your dedication and support.

And on one last note January 1st will forever be special to me for this is the day I met Chester in 2008... And although the old bugger is no longer with us, he will always be my first monk seal love and the reason I created this blog... My life will never be the same because of all he brought to me... most of which is many of you. Bless you all... ~donna~

1 comment:

Nana Allen said...

Donna I wish you good heath, happiness and a better economy in 2010. I know I speak for many when I wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and say you are so very appreciated for all you do for the preservation of our beloved Monk Seals and your dedication to this blog regardless of where you maybe traveling to. MAHALO for just being you, "Da BEST BLOG LADY" we could hope for. And my thoughts are with you as you reflect on your relationship that you developed with "CHESTER" and all that he meant and continues to mean to you even after his passing. Allow all your memories to continue to fill your heart with love to help you recharge and get strong for the next special Monk Seal that will need that little bit extra that only you can give !!! ALOHA Barb A