Friday, January 22, 2010

1/22/2010 DB Dailes

It was an action packed day in DB's World today . The Rabbit Island cast of Sadie, Buster, Mojo, Kolohe and Mikala would have visitors today. NOAA personnel, Mark and Shawn did a bleaching mission to Rabbit Island and bleached 4 of the 5 cast members. There was a bit of a mix up on the numbering but its nothing that can't be rectified by remembering the postioning of the bleaches. Sadie got an N20 bleach on both sides posterior. Mikala got an N20 bleach on her left shoulder and across her butt with a girdle. Buster got an N21 bleach on the left side posterior only, and Mojo got an N21 bleach , upside down on the right side only.

At 1312 I recieved a call from a posse member reporting an animal just hauling out at the east end of Sandy Beach. When I arrived I found Right Spot. I cordoned her off and did some PR. I rechecked her through the afternoon, and will return at dusk.

Barbara Billand and associate did the KP trek today, and at 0907 Barbara reported Ka'ena , Kerby and R018 at the end of the world. R018 had been last reported on Kauai.

Robert Billand called at 1104 to report Benny at Kermit's Reef on the west side of the Nimitz jetty. He had apparently been there since 0840. He also reported a swimming head off shore of WP, but I never heard anything more about that, until Barbara called at 1653 reporting Kermit at White Plains fronting #1708.
(okay I tried to do things orderly so I could remember who was in which pictures.... but it didn't quite work that way... sorry DB)



No comments: