Monday, January 18, 2010

1/18/2010 DB Dailes


On my 2nd stint at Makai Pier, at 0920, I found Duke up in the Morning Glory , 40 ft right of 3BS.

On a pan at 0945 I found that Kolohe had hauled out below the greenery 100 ft right of 1BS.

On another pan at 1327 I found Mikala, 40 ft left of 1BS. All would remain at their respective locations, with absolutely no action at all, except to move down to cool off.

Team Billand reported Kermit at the east end fence of White Plains at 0815. Barbara called at 1604 to report that Kermit had departed.

Tracy called at 0919 to report Irma at Ewa Beach near access 187F. The Billands would later visually confirm the Irma ID.

Tracy did the KP trek today, and called at 1300 to report that she had found Ka'ena, Kerby, BG, and an U/U about Ka'ena's size, at the end of the world (along with a zillion people).Tracy also provided shots of the KP cast. I have good news and bad news.... The good news is that Tracy says (and I agree) that the animal with the new CC scar is not BG. The bad news is that will have to be an U/U for the time being. BG was there today along side the CC animal and can be positively identified by the 3 spots near her left , front nipple.

Tracy called at 1410 to report an animal at Sandy Beach. I had just done a Sandy Beach check, no more than 2 minutes earlier, but sure enough when I got back there at 1420 I found Right Spot in her usual place at the east end of the beach.

Right Spot was still and Sandy Beach when I picked up the rope at 1900.



No comments: