Friday, January 8, 2010

1/8/2010 Kermit @White Plains and Ewa Girl @Campbells

Kermit - (Barb did you give him a little kiss? or is there a little boo-boo on his lip?)

Ewa Girl - okay does anyone know if that is a new wound on her chest?


DB sent an answer to my questions..... thanks DB... and I was convinced it was a smooch from Barb!
In answer to your question about Ewa Girl, I'm sorry to say that it appears to be a Burn ! My guess is that someone poked her with a stick from a fisherman/camper fire, to see if she was alive (????) .

As for Kermit's bloody lip, it might be a wound, but my guess is that it's probably from blowing his nose to hard, trying to clear a mucus plug,which sometimes causes a bloody nose. Love, DB

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Yes, that is a smooch mark, I couldnt resist this handsome, delightful seal...Kermit. Actually he didnt have that in the morning, but he had that smudge in the afternoon, why, dont know. And yes The Royal Lady, Ewa Girl has a new mark on her. Dont know why either, but we observed it too. She is one big MOMMA and so beautiful to observe. Good eye Donna!