Thursday, January 7, 2010

1/6/2010 DB Dailies

Rainy morning conditions made observations a challenge . The Rabbit Island cast began with Duke up in the Morning Glory at the right end of the beach at 0927. When I got back to Makai Pier after yet another passing shower, I found that Mikala was just hauling out to the left end of the beach at 0955.

Despite numerous Sandy Beach checks throughout the day, It was not until my 1355 check that I found my Right Spotted friend at the east end of Sandys. The one and only beachgoer witness at that end of the beach said she had hauled out at approximately 1315. I had recieved no calls, and just lucked out on a routine pass.
Team Billand called at 0635 to report Kermit at the east end fence at White Plains, and then called again at 1046 with the report of Ewa Girl at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park. Team Billand came through again with an Ewa Beach report at 1656. It was Rocky.

I picked up Right Spot's rope at 1920. She was still there.

Right Spot @Sandy Beach

Kermit @White Plains
Ewa Girl @Campbells Rocky @Ewa Beach

No comments: