Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Idiots on Rabbit Island!

Below is from the email I received last evening... I had to think about how to post it, without compromising any additional investigations... So I removed the photos and will leave them up to the authorities. Hopefully the State will enforce the laws protecting the area and maybe something having to do with harassing the animals. ~donna~

I had two haoles in an orange kayak at RI today. DOCARE busted them when they got back but as always, it's too late already. They had already run RIP, Mojo and R301 off the beach. Mojo and RIP hauled out again after they left, but I didn't see R301 again today. God, I hate assholes !!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I feel DOCARE should prosecute these idiots that continue to land on R.I. Send them to jail!!!! Maybe others will think twice before landing on that Island. Fines aren't good. Still got the same problem every year, no solutions yet.