Friday, January 9, 2009

DB Post Friday 1/9/2009

R301@RI,Benny@WP,Irma@Kalaeloa Beach,Ewa Girl at CIP, 1-9-09
The SE quadrant was pretty much a total bust today. I didn't find an animal until I stopped back at Makai Pier at 1625. At that time I found R301 at 3BS. He was the only observed Rabbit Island resident today

With no animals at RI, and with the Billands off island (Molokai) for the weekend, I decided to do a SW quadrant run. Barbara had called at 0645 this morning saying that she had gotten a call about an animal at White Plains. When I arrived I found that it was Benny. He had been duly cordoned off by the lifeguards. My next find (1237) was Irma , cruisin' on a piece of off shore reef at the Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach. Next was Ewa Girl (1434), at her usual non Hanauma Bay stop, at the Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park. Aloha, DB
Benny
Ewa Girl
Ewa Girl
Irma
R301

No comments: