Sunday, January 4, 2009

DB Post Sunday 1/4/2009


The Rabbit Island cast was RIP and RB08 , together at the left end of the beach, and later Kolohe would haul out and cruise by himself at the 2BS.

I found Buster doing 8 minute dives at Spitting Cave at 0817.

At 0836 the Billands called to advise that they had Irma at the Last Bench, Kalaeloa Campgrounds. Just moments later Kermit hauled out to join her there.

To my shock and awe I got a call from my wife, Marilyn at 1105 saying that she was at the Mokuleia parking lot and was beginning the trek into Ka'ena Pt. When she left me after Spitting Cave, I thought she was off for a Home Depot run. I have now moved her just ahead of Father Damien on my Sainthood List. She reported an documented 4DJ, and Benny at Ka'ena Point. 4DJ's natural bleach on his forehead, his brown tag nub, and his "VO2" bleach were all visible. Benny's facial scars were also clearly visible. Aloha, DB














No comments: