Monday, January 12, 2009

DB Post Monday 1/12/2009

M38@RI,Ewa Girl@CIP & Rocky@DH, 1-12-09
My first pass in the SE quadrant was a bust, but when I got back to Makai Pier at 1000, I found what would prove to be M38 on the water front rocks at the right end of the beach. It took a while for him to decide to roll over so that I could see his posterior dorsal abcess, but roll he did at 1208. He was the only resident of Rabbit Island today.

Team Billand checked in at 1145 to report Ewa Girl at the Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park. Despite checking all the regular SW quadrant spots, she was the only critter seen.

Diamond Head posse person Chanel called at 1330 to report an animal on the beach , behind her house. I immediately called Colleen, who is just one door down, and she confirmed that it was Rocky, put up signs and took ID photos to confirm the ID. Aloha, DB







No comments: