Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 1/21/2009

It was a slow day in today's Monk Seal world. I had but one resident at Rabbit Island today. Our little Molokai girl, RB08, had the place all to herself today.

Speaking of Molokai girls, slow day or not, it was nevertheless a great day because Molokai Monk Seal Queen, Val Bloy stopped by the pier to say hello . It was our first official meeting. I was glad to have another Molokai girl to show her. The only problem was that I was having so much fun sharing RBOB with Val, that I totally forgot to get photos.

Team Billand checked in at 1552 with the report of 2AW at Kahe Power Plant.

( Oh my goodness no photos? No photos of Molokai Girl ... Val?? ) We have quite the DB fan club... but just remember I'm the president of the club :-) )

No comments: