Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/7/2010 DB Dailies

I checked Irma's at 0600, and Irma was gone. The adventure continued. When I got to the Makapuu Overview at 0716 I could see an adult sized animal to the right of Seal Rock Inlet on Rabbit Island, however from Makai Pier in the harsh morning light, no ID was possible. When I got back to MP at 0920 the animal was gone, and that was the only RI sighting today. Based on size, possible new coat, and the location of the animal my dollar would be on RIP since this was his exact location when I left him yesterday. It will have to be scored as an U/U however.

At 1319 a Makapuu Lifeguard called to report "one of your animals" just hauling out fronting the Lifeguard Tower. When I arrived at 1329 I found and cordoned off Irma. She has remained the rest of the day. I picked up the rope at 1830. Irma remains.

Team Billand called at 0810 to report Kermit had White Plains all to himself today. Benny was MIA for the first time in a while.

At 1428 they found a 90% molted 2AW at Tracks.

At 1444 they reported RI37 at Electric Beach.
Dera called at 1008 to report that Donielle and Joe were seal sitting R5AY at Kualoa Point.

She called again at 1216 with the report of an animal at Alligator Rock on the North Shore. Todd White confirmed the KC ID at 1322.

Dera called yet again at 1630 with the report of an animal at Rocky Point on the North Shore. Someone had put up signs, but nobody knows who, and there is not ID on the animal at this writing. I'd half to put a dollar on Right Spot, but ??????? Dera called again at 1725 to say that someone had checked the Rocky Point area , but found nothing ???

Irma
Kermit- hmm apparently he likes this pose
2AW molting almost complete
RI37

No comments: