Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 5/6/2009

I arrived in Waikiki at 0500 to find that Kermit had overnighted. He would remain there all day, but thankfully departed at 1753. Tomorrow ????

When I finally got to Makai Pier for Rabbit Island observations,at 1136, I found a very large, very pregnant female at the left end of the beach. I think I know who it is but I'm not commiting until I got a better look at her tomorrow.

On a pan at 1206 I found a partially visible Benny behind some water front rocks at the right end of the beach. His molt continues, but I could not get a percentage.

At 1248 Buster hauled out near 1BS.

At 1419, M38 hauled out to join Buster. Both would enter the water to play at 1430. M38 would haul out again to the right end of the beach at 1503, but I did not see Buster again today.

I called it a day at 1800. Aloha, DB

No comments: