Saturday, March 29, 2008

DB Post Saturday March 29th


Irma@Ewa Beach (Hau Bush), Rocky & U/U 2@Diamond Head, , et.al., 3-29-08

Sadie had Rabbit Island all to herself today. Mary Jay reported Irma at Oneula Beach Park, commonly referred to as "Hau Bush". She was still there as of 1630 this afternoon.

Temp 403 was at Spitting Cave today.

I went to Diamond on the report of 2 animals at Beach Rd. When I arrived I found Rocky on the beach, and a small, red tagged animal just off shore in the shallows, obviously associated with Rocky. At 1543 the animal moved out to near the surf line and I did not see it again. By behavior alone I'd have to say it was probably a medium sized male, but I could got see anything to give me a ID hint, due to backlighting. Barbara Billand reported that Temp 406 was still in Makaha, and his molt is nearly complete. Aloha, DB








No comments: