Saturday, December 12, 2020

12/12/2020 (part 2) Saturday Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 It has been such a busy week I only made it to the point 2 !!!

Today I enjoyed "peace" and normal day. Well, I know a busy Saturday, but it was OK.
On my second check in front, I caught RG40 Holokai hauling out - he spent the day
At the point R330 Squinty was on the Reef Island as the king of the castle
On my way back I found RN58 Luana in a small cove - she's looking great and nice and round
Further on another beach RK40 Napua was freshly hauled out.
The last couple of days working in the field I have seen several Hawaiian Humming Birds - they aren't birds, but are moths named Hummingbird Hawk Moth.
The Grey Francolins have augmented and are everywhere. The Albatrosses were hunkered down till the wind picked up than they started playing around.
More soon - Be Safe 🌺😷

No comments: