Saturday, December 26, 2020

12/26/2020 Saturday (part 2) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

 

Hope everybody had a fun and safe Christmas 

We got a LOT of rain here and this morning I had to close the gate due to bad road conditions. Although I was soaked, I didn't feel the freezing cold I felt last year to the date.
I went out to the NARS in the rain, in between squalls I had a great time observing the Albatrosses whistling, singing, dancing, and flying around nearly at arms reach. Even our banded BFA was there !! - I could have stayed on for a longtime but had to get work out of the way.
RL98 Linawas sleeping peacefully at her favorite beach
R330 Squintywas sleeping in Aukai's favorite spot
back on this side RW02 PVKauaihad hauled out at first light and spent the day.
Can't believe that I missed seeing our longtime HMSeal pal Stacey S. Next time for sure !
More soon - Be Safe ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜ท

No comments: