Wednesday, July 23, 2014

7-23-2014 DB's Dailies: Buster@BH&SB, Sadie,Kainoa&Aukai@RI, Kaiwi@CW, RIP,M&M@WP, Nihoa@GR, Kolohe@Maili Pt, Luana@Mokuleia

At 0627 I once again found an adult sized, red tagged animal foraging at Blowhole. I only saw a single up, despite staying a while, and doing multiple rechecks through the day. Once again, mystery solved with my 1552 recheck of Sandy Beach. There I found Buster (RV08) in exactly the same washout that he was in yesterday, at the far Blowhole end of SB. I cordoned him off. I picked up the stuff at dark. Buster remains.

 At 0846 on my 2nd look at Rabbit Island I found Sadie (RB12) at the left end of the beach, snoozin’ near the water line. Panning to the right I found Kainoa (RN04), 40 ft left of 1BS at 0848.

 At 0945 Aukai (RL12) hauled out to the rocks toward the back of the beach, at the left end. All would remain the entire day.

 At 1137 Melanie called to advise that she had found Kaiwi (RK96) at China Walls. Thank You Melanie !!

 Team Billand checked in at 0754 reporting RIP (RR70) & M&M (R020) hauling out together fronting #1707/06, White Plains.

 At 1229 they found Nihoa (R912) at Maili Guard Rails Beach.

 At 1243 the Billands reported Kolohe (RW22) at Maili Point. He would depart with the rising tide at 1310.

 Kimo Smith found Luana (RN58) at her birth beach, Mokuleia.

 Gary Langley on Kauai came through once again with KC&PK5 , and Rocky&PK4 shots from yesterday.

 As an added treat Tracy forwarded Donna Gray shots from Kauai confirming that Kerby (RW08) was on Kauai , in the company of a young “ hottie”, RK13 on 7-19-14. As far as I know this his is first outside island trip.

 Tracy also forwarded Eden Zang shots of Makaiwi (R4DF) on Maui, 7-21-14. You may recall that I had her near Makai Pier on 7-18-14. Next stop Big Island ??? ... only Makaiwi Knows !

 The Billands and I are all working late tonight, so check the blog in the morning for their day.

 Buster
 Kainoa 
 sadie and aukai
Kaiwi
 little miss green luana
 she's so little.... but yet so green

No comments: