Thursday, December 5, 2013

12-5-2013 DB's Dailies: RM38&Kainoa@RI, Kaiwi@SC&LL, Kea@SB, Benny,Makaiwi&Buster@WP,Kermit&Rocky@KR, U'ilani@RR

I found a 90% molted RM38 snoozin’ in the Morning Glory left of 1BS on Rabbit Island. He would later move down to the water line to cool off.
 
Gayle called at 0747 with the report of an animal at Spitting Cave. Just as I arrived she report that the animal had disappeared. I would be 0824 , just as we were leaving that I spotted Kaiwi (RK96) at the ladder, Spitting Cave. She was doing 2 to 5 minute dives. Kaiwi was run off by divers at 0838.
 
At 0913 I found Kea (RN46) snoozin’ on his favorite rock perch at Crappy Cove, Sandy Beach. I cordoned him off and he remains. Gayle and I kept an eye on him all day. He departed at 1756.
 
On my 1000 recheck of Rabbit Island I found Kainoa (RN04) at the left end of the beach, in the company of RM38.
 
At 1132 Gayle called with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at the cove, Lanai Lookout.
 
At 0640 Team Billand reported Benny (RE74) once again at #1707, and the overnighted couple Buster (RV08)&Makaiwi(R4F) at #1760, White Plains. Per Diane T. Buster would depart at 1010 and briefly haul out to Benny. Just as on previous visits they had words and Buster departed. Diane reported his return to Benny at 1430, and being run off again, his return to Makaiwi’s side at 1441. He departed again at 1554.
 
At 1428 the Billands found Kermit (R012)&Rocky (RH58) at Kermit’s Reef.
 

At 1504 the Billands called to advise that Eileen had reported U’ilani’s arrival to the Reef Runway at 1500.

 Kaiwi at Lanai Lookout
 and kaiwi at spitting cave 
 Kea at Sandy Beach 
Benny at white plains 
 he must be pooped.... Buster is close by and he's not getting into a match with him
 star light star bright first star I see tonight....
 Kermit and rocky at Kermit's reef
 Kermit
 miss rocky
Buster and Maka'iwi  --- Maka'iwi to Buster... please not now
 I said NOT NOW
 okay okay i'll leave ya alone... geesh
 women!?!
 I better head out before she gets really upset
 doesn't he know I'm not at my best
 little birdie i see you... you better go before i eat you. 
 comfy at last.

No comments: